Canadian Tour 09
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Canadian Tour 09

Forum de la tournée canadienne de Twenty Big Mistakes et Never Hit Again

AccueilDernières imagesRechercherS'enregistrerConnexion
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Funko POP! Jumbo One Piece Kaido Dragon Form : où l’acheter ?
Voir le deal

Jon Creeden

2 participants
AuteurMessage
mig

mig

Jon Creeden Empty
MessageSujet: Jon Creeden   Jon Creeden Icon_minitimeJeu 16 Avr - 15:03

Salut catch the train-iens

chuis en contact avec jon creeden de Ottawa, voici nos conversation, en gros pour ceux qui comprenne pas, y voulais qu'on y book un show acoustic le 23 mai et dans le fond yé en tournée en meme temps que nous, donc y veut nous suivre un peu, soit se produire au début du show, ou si ca amrche pas, feter, vendre nos merch et nous donner un coup de main. Yé vraiment super comme gars, pi y nous donne un coup de main pour le booking

ché que ca fait 9 fois qu'on le change, mais serait-ce possible de faire le show acoustic le 23 mai a la mezz ?? sinon too bad, jlinviterais prendre une biere che nous et vous seré invité

tk regarder ce qu'on a discuter et dites moi ce que vous en pensé

mig

Jon Creeden

13 avril à 01:15
hey Miguel, I was talking to Raph the other day and he said you might be able to help me get a show in quebec. I'm just passin through on my way to halifax, and would love to play anywhere, park basement, anything. drink some beers play some music.
I also see you guys are heading west the same time as i am, Was wondering if there was the slightest chance I could tag along, help with merch and maybe open any shows that are lacking an opener? anyway thought it was worth asking. I will have a greyhound bus pass...so i wouldn't even need a ride.
I too will be leaving ottawa / hull area around the end of may start of june.
look forward to seeing you guys somewhere along the road this summer

Jon Miguel Sarazin

13 avril à 13:08
hi John,
tell me when you need something, I'll try to get something, probably a basement party or a little bar show. But like you said, you're leaving the same date as we do. Here's our dates, so tell me if we can fix something with that

May 28 Drummondville
May 29 Victoriaville
May 30 Gatineau
June 1 Hull

and after that we're crossing canada
ALmost all these shows are full, maybe I can look for something in Drummondville

Mig nha Jon Creeden

13 avril à 15:00
miguel, I'd be going through quebec city on saturday may 23rd. any chance of a basement show that night? then i'm headin east then i'll be back in ottawa for the 30th. i was thinking since i'd be heading towards the west same time as you guys maybe i could tag along, just for something to do, people to party with. and if there ever was a few minutes between set up maybe i could play a couple songs, assuming you guys don't think i suck. i do a pretty mean chuck ragan cover or two, as well as against me. and i can drink beer with the best of em.
anyway, if something could be set up the 23rd that would be fucking perfect! and then we could discuss further the possibility of partying our way out west.
cheers man
Jon Miguel Sarazin

13 avril à 20:30
hey jon

We're doing an acoustic gig on may 27th in drummondville. I know you're probably in halifax or somewhere in east coast. But if you can, it would be a pleasure to add you on the lineup
If it's not possible, maybe we can do a basement party with you playing, but I can book two acoustic gig on the same week

here's our date we have in our way through west coast,
it would be a pleasure to have you with us to party, merch and if you can play a couple of songs between bands, that would be great

May 30 Gatineau
June 1 Hull
june 2 North Bay
june 4 Thunder Bay
june 5 Winnipeg
june 6 winnipeg *
june 8 Saskatoon
june 9 Edmonton *
june 10 Calgary
June 12 Banff *
june 14 Vancouver
june 17 vancouver *

* mean we have an acoustic gig or we're looking for an acoustic gig and if you can help out, great
we do our song acoustic and cover during acoustic gig
we prefer to do acoustic set instead of having nothing

if you need information about booking or who's booking any dates, contact lcberthiaume@hotmail.com
he's doing booking for this tour

mig nha

Jon Creeden

Aujourd'hui à 14:42
Hey Mig, I will most likley still be in halifax the 27th. so if saturday the 23rd something happened in quebec city that would be awesome, if not no big deal. maybe we can all grab a beer anyway and i'll just walk around the city. I will for sure meet up with you guys in gatineau and would love to head west with you. I will try find us something in medicine hat alberta for the 11th maybe between calgary adn banf..i know the one shot left guys, maybe they can help.
cheers
jon
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Louich!
Admin
Louich!

Jon Creeden Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Jon Creeden   Jon Creeden Icon_minitimeJeu 16 Avr - 20:29

un ptit basement show le 23? moi jserais partant en criss!!
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Jon Creeden
Page 1 sur 1